Monday, April 13, 2020

January 2019 Guild


Hello,
its always fun to see what's been going on at the Kennel!

 
This is our President, Marilyn conducting business.

 
Janey, Nancy, and Amanda.
 
 
We were happy to have Sylvia join us!
 
Lynda and Cheryl were there as well.  Oops, the pic didn't turn out.
 
Nancy presented this quilt.  We decided we would make a similar one for our donation to Primary Children's Hospital.
 

 
Marilyn shared this gorgeous quilt she made.


Cute Janey has been loving snowmen!


 
 Lynda made this darling mini tree pillow.
 
 
Marilyn also made cute sewing kits.


 
 Many of the members are exchanging blue and white
 fabric squares.

 
 
 

It was a fun meeting at Marilyn's house.
 
Happy Quilting,
the Kennel girls

2 comments:

  1. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.






























































    One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete