Saturday, November 9, 2019

Catching Up. . .Oct. 2018 Guild

 Hello,
I'm here playing catch up.

We had small attendance this month.
Marilyn, Nancy, Lynda, Kris, Jann, and Rae Ann


Nancy is always so busy.  She shared her cute American pillow.
 

 
She's making others that will be gifted to her girls for Christmas.





Lynda is all ready for October with her fun pumpkin quilt.


 
A pretty spring quilt.  She is always creating!




 
I am such a lover of red, white, and blue!  Marilyn made this darling sailboat quilt.


 
We were told to share some of our favorite quilts.  I brought my Halloween quilts.





 
 
Kris has created a bunch of cute snowy fellas.



 
Rae Ann made a darling star quilt.
 

 
Love this spooky house!


 
Halloween fabrics are so fun!

 
Love the houses!!


 
Happy Quilting,
 
The Kennel Girls



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work ladies!! Jan, you know, I am ADORING your Halloween quilts, they are FAB!

    ReplyDelete