Sunday, July 22, 2012

Playing Catch Up. . .

Don’t ask me why, but I have been M.I.A. (missing in action).  I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t posted since January.

You might remember that at our January meeting Rae Ann did an apron trunk show and modeled her apron made from a man’s shirt.  Everyone was so excited and anxious to try making one of their own.  It was decided that February would be a doggy treat class and we would work on our aprons.

Our president, Diana is conducting our meeting.  Displayed behind her are three aprons made from shirts.

IMG_5460

Here Rae Ann is showing us how to cut the shirt to make the apron.

IMG_5468

Judy had already made one so she modeled it for us.  Isn’t it cute?  Love the pom pom trim.

IMG_5465

IMG_5467

See how this pocket is made from part of the shirt sleeve and cuff.  How clever is that?

IMG_5466

Because her apron was made she brought this darling Fall block to work on.  I love it!

IMG_5470

Can’t wait to see everyone’s aprons.  Hope you’ll come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment