Sunday, January 8, 2017

One Step Back - November Guild

Well, I guess you need an explanation as to why I am taking one step back.  :)
 
When I did the previous post about our Christmas luncheon I was sure that I had taken photos at our November guild meeting.  I searched through all of my files and finally came to the conclusion that I had accidently deleted them so I went ahead and published Dec's. post.
 
Later that night it suddenly popped into my head that I had taken them with my phone.  (Senior moment, ya think?)
 
So here they are. Not the best quality, I'm afraid!
 
Rae Ann, our president has done such an amazing job this year!
 


Those in attendance were:  Nancy, Sue, Cheryl, and Amanda.
 


Janey and Lynda,


Marilyn, and Chris;
 



and me, (Cheryl and Amanda were nice enough to pose
 again with me)
 



Sue showed the wool mini's that many of them made at our
Oct. retreat.
 



How gorgeous is this star quilt Sue made as well?
 


As usual, she has been so busy.  I absolutely love this!



Close up of some of the detail.
 


 
Nancy shared this sweet tree table topper.

 
I love the colors in her present quilt!


Striped binding is always so fun!
 






So much work in this gorgeous patriotic quilt by Cheryl.  She created her own arrangement with the blocks.


 
The back is almost as wonderful as the front.

 
 I think Marilyn made more than an apple a day to complete this sweet thing! :)
 
 
 


Many hours spent on this beautiful cross stitch.

 
 Isn't this one by Chris bright and cheery?

 
Some of the gals have gotten back into cross stitch.  Janey showing this cute November one.

 
Keep on quilting,
the kennel girls.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment