Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Luncheon. . .

It is our yearly tradition to hold the ‘Dog Kennel’ luncheon at the Alpine Country Club.  Lynda has arranged this for a number of years. 

The food is always delicious and the company superb!  Thanks Lynda for doing this.

Look at our cute logo and sign welcoming us.

IMG_9207

IMG_9205

La Ree, Janey, Joylyn, Amanda, Jill W., Lynda L., and Jill C.  It’s easy to tell by the smile on their face that they’re happy to be here.

IMG_9195IMG_9198IMG_9197

Susann wearing her Christmas sparkle.

IMG_9196

Diana and Linda S.  Sorry Linda, I got you looking down.

IMG_9193

Our compliments to the chef!  Like I said, the food is always delicious.  I snapped my tomato basil soup and scrumptious cookie, but forgot the main course. lol!  I was too busy eating.

IMG_9191

IMG_9199

The tables are always so festive and their rolls are to die for!

IMG_9192

A lot of members come bearing gifts.  I gave everyone a doggy ornament.  There were other fantastic gifts and guess who didn’t get a picture?  I arrived late because one of my grandies had a school program that I could NOT miss.  Everyone was eating their soup when I arrived and I snapped my gift and started chowing.  so sorry!

IMG_9190

This year they had new Christmas décor and it was gorgeous.  All dressed in white.

IMG_9202

Look at this little prankster popping in for a shot.

IMG_9204

On the way out Jill, Amanda, and I snapped a couple pics by the entrance.  You can tell by their baskets that they are taking home lots of goodies.

IMG_9206

IMG_9208

Thanks ladies for another fabulous Christmas luncheon.  Not only did we leave with full bellies and goodies, a lot of us took home doggy bags.

How could we not?  It’s in our blood.

The Kennel Girls

1 comment:

  1. We do have such a good time together. Can't wait for the Tuesday Sew meeting dcoming up.

    ReplyDelete